><......just my day....
like the ussual, everything goes wrong.
not settled as its must be!
think about it , then.
you've been stayed up for last 2 days for the need ,WITHOUT SLEEP!Though for an hour.
and when the day comes , you've not ready yet for the equip , u ask them for help. Fine, they help you, but just several of them . Then you've another appointment you deal with , you asked them again but they dont listen to you . They did whatever they want . They dont Honor you for your Stayed-Up for 2 days!!! So how you feel ?? Hurt . ne ? Yahh! Absolutely thats what was i feel.
They Damn good for being my enemy. But, the only thing i regret was , the fact that they more-more extremely weaker than me!!! Hah! So they are seems like several amount of ants that begging for my foot-step to stomping 'em . To kill 'em !
What ?! You think Im an Evil , eh ?! Then , I'll answer you. Fortunately , Your though are true! Yahh!! Im an Evil ! Dont you believe ? They Make me Evil for some reason! Im not the true evil my self, but something made me up like that !
For some reason, i feel oncomfort with this kind of my side , but i have to do this!
if not , they'll drive me more crazy with their stupidities! What just I say ? Their Stupidities ?! Aha, Thats Totall Right !They are the most Stupid creatures i've ever know. The most Fool People I've Ever Met. The most unthankful life-stick that I've ever consider. Why I said that ? Dont be fool, eh ! Of course because i love 'em. I love turtoring 'em. Haha! Yeh !Im the most Evil person here, in my own world.
Just never imagine it. Or you'll regret it!
Welcome
just surrounding by darkness till found it
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Diposkan oleh me di 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 komentar:
Post a Comment